- Manage and supervise buildings, assets, and work facilities
- Analyzing tender results and negotiating for tender fulfillment
- Building a good relationship with users and vendor suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Have good analytic
- Understand the management of Assets and Work Facilities
- Have good communication and negotiations skill
- Handle employee disputes, such as Bipartite, Tripartite until Industrial Relation Court
- Identify, monitor, evaluate company policy & regulations
- Conduct direction, monitor and evaluate activities related to Industrial Relations and conduct employee counselling and as disciplinary enforcement
- Analyzing and providing data on company regulations and government regulations related to employment
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law, Minimum 4 years of working experience in the same field
- Understand the current labor laws and understand the industrial relations process
- Have good leadership, communication and negotiation skills.